Sunday, February 3, 2013

This I Believe...

I Believe...


  • I have a secure hope for the future from the bible
  • I will be a wonderful/great wife
  • I am patient
  • (If I believed in soul mates) I have found my soul mate
  • I am doing what I am meant to do
  • Wolves are beautiful creatures
  • Spanish is a beautiful language
  • It would be healthy and wise for me to spend time living in another country
  • I have been influenced in many ways for the good by Kaye Maza
  • My parents love me
  • It is usually better to spend more money and get something of better quality
  • I do not want children anytime soon
  • I am strong
  • I have a kind heart
  • I am a good, or at least capable, writer
  • I will be happy in life
  • In Jehovah God as Almighty Father (and many other titles)
  • My pains in my past have made me better in the long run
  • I make too many excuses for other people
  • I will be able to make my parents proud of me from here on out
  • I am a diligent learner
  • Patience is valuable
  • Listening is valuable
  • Humility is valuable
  • A simple, minimized life is less stressful
  • It is good to have clear goals set to strive for, long and short term
  • Everyone has a spiritual need
  • Nothing will happen that I will not be able to at least endure

No comments:

Post a Comment