Sunday, February 3, 2013

I Believe I Have Found My Soul Mate (if I Believed in Soul Mates)



Ok so I am supposed to free write for ten minutes about one of my brainstormed (is that a correct tense, can I use that?) ideas from the list of things I believe, which makes me think of how many times over the years I have written a “This I Believe” essay, which is a lot, I can’t even count. I wish I wasn’t just constantly using commas; I think I need to throw in some other punctuation since this is going to be horrible to read otherwise. I also wish I had not chose to type this, but rather handwritten it, since I would not be so concerned with my typing accuracy then and just be able to write and have it flow easier. It has always been easier for me to hand write a paper or story or whatever really than to type. Thank you Charlton for just distracting me and saying something (that was sarcasm) about how some guy’s foot (I’m assuming the diagram of pressure points on a foot) is much longer than mine. It does feel really nice that he is rubbing my feet, though. I guess it doesn’t really matter so much that I’m trying to fix my grammar and comma usage but I still want to, it’s just a reflex.  Ooh he’s putting his head down by my feet, I wish he wouldn’t do that I just have a kind of phobia of how I smell so I’m always stressing about whether my feet smell or not and then he just has to go and put his nose right on top of them. Blah. Oops I accidently hit the enter button-should I have left that or was it ok that my instinct was to hit the backspace button?
I need to actually write about the topic at hand instead of just randomly rambling (hey that kind of sounds cool if you were to say it out loud). I wanted to write about Charlton because I assumed it would be easy for me to talk about since I could just go on and on and on and on about him forever and ever. I think he’s wonderful; he is wonderful and I’m just lucky that I happen to be the one that got him. It’s funny how I’m only 19 and in my mind it’s too young but at the same time I just simply can’t wait to marry him and I know he can’t either and I feel bad for telling him I want to wait, I just don’t want other people to think badly of us, since we haven’t been dating for very long. But then he says that we have known each other for years, which is true, and we both took a lot of time thinking about each other as a potential partner before we even really liked each other, and then we even took even more time trying to figure out why we liked each other (haha) and then he finally told me he liked me and I got to tell him that I liked him back. (Ahh! My computer just froze up for about 5 seconds!) Man, I hope that isn’t going to be a problem, besides just throwing a wrench (ha, I typed wench first; that’s a big difference, I should change that) um, wrench, right, in my train of thought. Oops, almost forgot the ‘t’ there on the end of thought.
Soul mate. Right. I could not imagine something more perfect. Someone, I meant. Mean. Whatever. I really had given up on me ever being able to get my life together and be happy, until he told me he liked me and just completely made my day, no, my life, since I didn’t realize what I had been missing until that moment when he came into my life for real. Hey, I managed to not type into as in to like I usually do. 

Word count: 658

No comments:

Post a Comment